We are delighted to be moving towards Step 4 of the Roadmap to reopening from Monday 19th July and we have set out below how we will be doing this:
1. We will be removing the need for you to wear face coverings to and from the gym, swimming pool or classes. However, those members wishing to still wear a covering, please feel free to do so;
2. We will no longer be required to take your temperature on arrival;
3. We will be removing the need for the gym equipment to be 2 metres apart;
4. We will be removing the one way system in and out of the gym. Please leave the gym the same way as you enter.
5. There will no longer be 1 in 1 out of the changing rooms and the showers will be back in use;
6. We will be removing the need for you to book your sessions in the gym and swimming pool. However, you will still be required to book your class slot.
Although we are making the above changes, Covid has not gone away. The following will therefore remain in place to protect both yourselves and our staff:
1. Hand sanitising stations
2. Periodic cleaning of the gym equipment throughout the day, followed by a deep clean every evening;
3. The screens on our reception desks will remain in place to protect you and our staff
We may need to make additional changes throughout the coming months in accordance with guidance received by the Government or our Governing bodies, but you will be advised of these with as much notice as is possible.
In respect of our classes, we will continue to hold our group cycling classes in the larger studio downstairs and will continue cleaning any equipment we use before and after use.
Our swimming times will be 6.30am-8am Monday-Friday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings 8.30pm-9.50pm, Tuesday evenings 8pm-9.50pm (excluding the first Tuesday in every month).
If you have any questions regarding the above, please feel free to give us a call on 01252 746962.
We look forward to seeing you in the club soon.
What activity suits you best?
We have a number of classes that achieve different health and fitness goals. Choose an option from below and you’ll see all the classes that meet that need:
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.